Stupid people in crowded buses

Early today I was riding my usual bus from Bellevue to Seattle and it was starting to get pretty crowded when a middle age women who stood in front of me just decided to stop half-way on the bus because she liked her spot. As people were coming in thru the front it was getting more and more packed with the back half completely empty. Of course miss retard didn't feel like she wanted to move and made the other people walk around her which was very tough. "Please move towards the back of the bus" said the bus driver.... did she budge?... nope. At that time I wanted to grab my neighbor's newspaper, roll it up, and smack her over the head a couple times. We managed to get to Seattle in such a cramped manner and all I could think was how stupid she must have been...

God damn...

0 comments: