Fucking Microsoft.... Pt. 2

Decided to call them again today to harass them more on how long it takes to ship my xbox and found out from them that my XBox console has shipped! Wow.... that last lady I talked to must have been retarded... However, because I'm so detail orientated, I wanted to find my tracking number but their automated system doesn't tell me what it is. So I asked for customer service and they placed me in a call queue.....

There is nothing more annoying that being stuck in line on the phone listening to stupid music and an annoucement thats says "You can find more information on your xbox repair status by going to service.xbox.com." of course I tried... and of course, their online system is a POS and errors out when I try to log in... I tested with 2 different computers and still the same issue. So I decided to stay in line.

1hr 45mins later I connected with an agent..... WTF WJDA:KJLSDLAIYSD(@!*&#)(!*@&#()!*@

At least I got the tracking number...