Fucking Microsoft....

I hate the xbox repair system. Here’s the timeline of events:

July 18th: Contacted Microsoft for a repair on my console

July 18th: Email notification that the box to put the xbox in has been shipped to me.

July 26th: The damn box finally arrives via UPS, 3 days shipping my ass… took them 8 days due to an address mistake by Microsoft.

July 19th: Shipped it out from our front office, took them 2 WEEKS TO PICK IT UP!!!! Stupid UPS.

August 7th: Arrives at the Xbox service center in Texas was told by CS that the repair will take 2 days.

August 13th: I called Xbox CS (took me 50 mins to get to a CS agent) and the xbox still hasn’t been repaired, she then told me that it can take 3-4 weeks to repair an xbox….. I was like “WTF, you’re kidding me!!!”, she said “no, we really want to make sure it doesn’t happen again. But call back in two weeks to check the status”…. “can I help you with anything else?”…..

Ring of Death!

Great, just fucking great, two weeks later I’ll be back on the phone for 50 mins to get somebody who’s most likely going to say “Call us back later”.. Cheers Bill Gates, you made a great company that is comprised of outsourced CS who can barely speak English… 3-4 weeks to repair an xbox? I can get my CAR REPAIRED FASTER!!! That includes testing, quoting, billing, etc…. Here’s a suggestion…. Next time, put out a quality product that doesn’t require customers to spend so much time (which = money) on figuring out what’s wrong, bitching at the lack of warranty for a poor product, then spending 2 months to get it repaired…. Fuck…

0 comments: